Thursday, September 17, 2009

I had a pepsi and a smile and STFU

Been another bloody long while since I posted, guess I don't really want regular readers or perhaps I just suck as a blogger.

With all the gnashing of teeth over prognostications of what will happen in the fall. Now that we are living in predicted time frames, what has happened and whats looming on the horizon?

The bankster holiday that was supposed to take place 'tween mid August and mid September never unfolded.
Should we wait till the end of the month before pulling it back out of the memory hole, then point and laugh when they proclaim that it was their brave announcement that dissuaded the shape shifting gecko vampires from the fourth dimension from pulling it off.
The only reason I think doing so now would be premature is that gold finally got and stayed above $1000.  From what I understand if it gets over the next resistance level of $1032 watch out!

On the barnyard flu subject, first it was said that it would wind up being mandatory inoculations of 2 shots.
Then awe shucky darn, we ain't gonna be able to produce enough to go around and those that were drawing up their refusenik plans breathed a sigh of relief.
Now the story is that most sheople will only require 1 dose, so are we now going to hear that there is plenty to go around and mandatory will be on the menu again.

Speaking of menu, holey moley did our 2 cherry tomato plants have a good production run under poor conditions. I'll share the variety name once I re-find what it was.

Anywho I'm bored of typing, time to see what the reptilian land of bread and circuses and blogs of doom and gloom has to offer.

No comments: