Thursday, May 8, 2008

Who, Where, Why?

Who am I? Well I'm a married father in his early thirties.
Where am I? In northern Alberta, in Peace Country.
Why am I blogging? As my nick suggests I think that things are headed to the crapper right quick. As I see it I have to get some stuff done in short order, it may be that blogging about what I get done will inspire me to get even more done. Perhaps preparations I've shown will inspire others to build their own fecal shield systems, then again I might be bringing the Golden Horde directly to my doorstep.

Oh, just a little fodder for the sheople that might stumble across this.
Just so that you can smirk or giggle then walk away feeling self righteous, and not worry about making any preparations for tomorrow.


I blame all things going wrong in the world on Reptilian Overlords from the Fourth Dimension!





(I don't really, but after peeling away so many layers of BS fed to us, you start to think "Golly I sure hope that David Icke character doesn't turn out to be right")

No comments: