Friday, May 9, 2008

Vacuum Packed Jeans

Yup you read it right, I am now the proud owner of a pair of black vacu-packed CK jeans.
My reason for doing this odd sounding thing, so said clothing items take up less space.
In my at work bag, in the trunk kit, backpack.... Well you get the idea, now I'll more likely have clean, dry, all be it wrinkled clothes to put on post splatter.

I just received my first FoodSaver in the mail today, it's a lightly used older model 750 I picked up on fleabay for less than $30 shipped. My dog better steer clear, I'm gonna be vacu-packing EVERYTHING.

As for you snide bastages out there that seen the CK jeans and thought "What kind of yuppie, mall ninja, armchair commando crapfest did I just stumble on?"
The jeans are from Value Village - Savers to all y'all 'mericans, big thrift store chain to everyone else outside of the NAU.
I very rarely buy new clothes except gitch, socks and boots.

As for goals being worked on today, I started to work out today, a pitiful amount of reps, but I won't be too sore and shy of doing more tomorrow. Did a little preventative maintenance on the car today, only to find a armload more. I also gained use of a smallish lockable fuel storage tank, which put a big 'ole smile on my head because I've been hating using plastic jerry cans for storage.

If I don't have anything worth posting tomorrow, I'll be walking kinda funny the next day, due to my own foot being in my ass.

No comments: